Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to generate copy across a variety of initiatives including social media ads, television, email, product, and direct mail. She or he has experience working within a fast-paced marketing department and knows how to partner with designers and video teams to create work that meets objectives and sparks user action.
- have 6+ years experience writing and editing at an agency or in-house
- have a broad portfolio that demonstrates expertise across a variety of initiatives, including performance marketing
- have an understanding of best practices for content on various platforms
- have experience writing product copy
- know how to work within and help evolve brand guidelines
- are an excellent communicator
- are collaborative
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top