Inventory Control/Quality Control Associate - 1st Shift
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
The purpose of this position is to help ensure that all inventory levels are monitored and kept accurate at all times, in addition to shipping accuracy of out-going orders to our customers. Duties include, but are not limited to cycle counts, monitoring receiving activities, etc. Two years of Inventory Control/Quality Control experience required.
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM / M-Fri w/ occasional OT as needed.
- Assist with the day-to-day functions within the department with the clear focus on the team and company’s goal(s)
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments, including inbound, inventory control, customer support, and all other necessary departments
- Complete other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Inventory Control Manager
- Always be flexible, adapting to change
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- PTO & Benefits begin after 60 days
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top