Inventory Control Associate - 1st Shift
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is shaking things up.
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday + every other Saturday.
What We’re Looking For:
The purpose of this position is to help insure that all inventory levels are monitored and kept accurate at all times. Duties include, but are not limited to cycle counts, monitoring receiving activities, etc. Two years of Inventory Control experience required.
- Assist in the day-to-day functions within the Inventory Control department with the clear focus on the team and company’s goal(s)
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments, including inbound, inventory control, customer support, and all other necessary departments
- Complete other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Inventory Control Manager
- Always be flexible, adapting with change
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothingless
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- PTO & Benefits begin after 60 days
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top