Head of Talent
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We’re Looking For
As Head of Talent at Dia, you will be crucial to the success and expansion of our team. You are a passionate people person who wants to be a part of shaping and defining the talent strategy at a growth stage company. In this role, you will work with the executive team to define our talent acquisition strategy in alignment with company-wide strategic priorities and growth and be instrumental in developing and maintaining Dia’s culture and values.
- Team. Build and manage a best-in-class talent team and develop strategy for growth of team in anticipation of company-wide growth.
- Growth strategy. Work with executive team and hiring managers to develop talent acquisition and team growth strategy. Think through speed and implications of hiring on organizational structure and culture. Lead the current team in executing against the growth and hiring plan.
- Talent processes. Build infrastructure to support rapid team growth -- from developing sourcing strategies to culturally-aligned hiring and recruiting processes.
- Employer branding. Help to raise the profile of the Dia brand and ensure that the company becomes known for being one of the greatest places to work.
- have 5+ years of experience in a talent acquisition role, some of which has been in a startup environment
- have built and managed a talent team that has thrived under pressure and delivered results
- Technical recruiting experience is a must!
- have a proven track record of developing best-in-class standards for hiring, fostering teamwork, and spearheading operational processes
- are a great communicator who can influence and develop strong partnerships both internally and externally
- are self-driven and attack problems with speed and rigor
- work collaboratively with teams and can anticipate needs before anyone else
- are analytical and results-oriented -- you will create and report on our talent metrics
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top