Head of Marketing
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is shaking things up.
What We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a seasoned marketing leader to bolster Dia’s brand awareness. As an essential member of the leadership team, you will own Dia’s marketing strategy to fuel the growth of our customer base, shape Dia’s message and authority as an industry leader, build and oversee a talented marketing team, and ensure that the Dia brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in an fast-changing startup culture where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
- Own the development of positioning, messaging, branding, and market strategy of the Dia&Co product and service.
- Create marketing plans for key audience segments; Deploy the optimal messaging and creative across the customer journey.
- Develop and execute multi-channel, integrated plans to drive new customer acquisition, determining the optimal channel mix, creative message and budget allocation.
- Lead the creation and execution of ongoing customer and community engagement, and loyalty programs.
- Work closely with product and merchandising to better understand our customer needs, communicate to customers effectively, and launch new features and brand collections that that matter.
- Be a great leader, coach, and manager to a marketing organization.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- 10+ years of well-rounded marketing experience, working with consumer-facing brands that have a passionate end-user.
- Leadership experience with the ability to build and motivate a high performing team.
- Proactive and solutions oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to try different things with minimal direction.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset combined with a flair for storytelling and an empathy for the customer.
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top