Growth Product Manager
- New York, NY
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We’re Looking For
As Growth Product Manager, you are responsible for testing and optimizing the digital experience to drive our customer growth objectives. You’ll focus on analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to define requirements for building a best-in-class e-commerce and subscription experience through our Shopify platform. You’ll manage all major customer conversion flows through the site and capture the right data to measure success. You’ll define a roadmap and lead a team of engineers, product designers, data analysts, and performance marketers in continuously prioritizing and executing against highest-impact features. You’ll act as an advocate for our customers, understanding the interplay of back-end and front-end integrations in building a delightful customer experience.
- Analyze quantitative data, user feedback, and market intelligence in order to deeply understand our customer and identify opportunities for business growth
- Develop a roadmap and build consensus on prioritization in order to lead a team of engineers and data analysts through a 2-week agile sprint planning process
- Partner with product designers to create high-fidelity visuals, prototypes, and specifications that are actionable for developers
- Become the SME for marketing analytics and automation, working with performance marketers to develop technical requirements for enabling programmatic advertising, demand generation, and CRM at scale
- Build an experimentation program and run A/B tests that iteratively improve our e-commerce and subscription conversion funnels
- Have 3+ years of related experience working with technical teams (product management, product marketing, and/or product analytics preferred)
- Have prior experience or are interested in working with marketing analytics and marketing technology stacks
- Know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator.
- Are curious and not afraid to deep dive on analytics - SQL proficiency is a plus!
- Have strong written communication and presentation skills
- Are resourceful. You know how to do more with less, and you’ve worked on lean teams that have had big impact. You are not afraid of big challenges, and you do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- A leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- Great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- Located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top