Full Stack Developer
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a full stack developer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have 2+ years web development with an MVC framework (RoR preferred)
- have a computer science BS or equivalent
- write clear, self-documenting code, and seek out best practices
- are serious (but pragmatic) about TDD, and refactor aggressively
- are aware of performance trade-offs and write efficient, scalable code
- are familiar with a range of modern data stores (Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- can work as a full-stack developer, though you may prefer frontend/backend
- think independently and love sharing your own technical solutions with others.
- aren’t afraid of some dev-ops work as needed (we’re fully on AWS/OpsWorks)
- are a small company so your contributions make a difference
- love Slack, Pivotal Tracker, Github pull requests, and colorful white boards
- work in weekly sprints, with regular iteration and retrospective meetings
- value data-driven decision making
- competitive salaries
- a leadership team that trusts and embraces tech
- flexible time so that you can work when and where you’re most productive
- good company – we are fun to be around, make generous use of our motion-activated M&M dispenser, and have a laid back but serious attitude
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia&Co is an online personal styling service for women with curves. We take the time to get to know each customer, then send hand-selected clothing and accessories, chosen to match her style and compliment her figure. We make style accessible to the plus-size woman by creating a shopping experience that is tailored specifically to her. Dia&Co's mission to inspire radical self-acceptance through style.
Back to top