Distribution Center Team Lead - 2nd Shift
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
The purpose of this position is to assist in leading the day-to-day operations and to meet the values, operating, and strategic goals of Dia&Co. The Team Lead must assist the Supervisor and Operations Manager to meet the business objectives of the organization by ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction, objectives, and goals are met.
- 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM, Tuesday - Saturday w/occasional OT as needed.
- Assist in leading and facilitating day-to-day functions within the department with the clear focus on the team and company’s goal(s)
- Develop, monitor, and guide the development of all new-hires; promote learning and knowledge through implementing an on-hands training program
- Provide clear and consistent direction to staff regarding the organizational expectations and goals
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments, including inbound, inventory control, customer support, and all other necessary departments
- Identify and lead process improvement projects
- Assist with establishing effective operational policies, processes, and programs to ensure overall operational compliance, cost-effectiveness, and efficient management
- Complete other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Always be flexible, adapting to change
- Minimum of 1 year Team Lead experience
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, benefits begin after 60 days
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great team atmosphere with monthly events
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top