Director of Demand Generation Marketing
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a Director of Demand Generation to continue refine our message and develop engaging, high performance campaigns that will grow our incredible customer base. This person will be responsible for setting the strategy and building the team that will own our demand generation marketing campaigns with a deep focus on driving awareness of Dia&Co within the plus size market and understanding the impact of demand generation efforts on sales through sophisticated measurement and attribution strategies. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer and creative thought leader with proven experience delivering innovative messaging and omni channel campaign strategies that drive awareness, growth and increase customer lifetime value.
- Develop, own and optimize promotional and campaign calendar in close coordination with editorial, brand, merchandising and product.
- Leverage deep understanding of our customer and market to drive effective messaging and creative strategies and working with data science and merchandising teams to understand impact on purchasing behaviors and lifetime value.
- Work cross functionally to execute integrated campaign messaging across all channels and engage customers at multiple touchpoints.
- Closely manage agency partners driving innovation in media optimization and measurement strategies to improve overall campaign effectiveness.
- Lead and develop a team that drives day-to-day execution of TV and video campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns and customer insights.
- Own planning inputs, attribution and measurement strategy for integrated campaigns and TV.
- have 5+ years of experience in TV media buying or campaign planning role and/or omni-channel marketing role, retail or ecommerce experience a plus.
- have experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand shopping behavior and messaging strategies.
- are a creative thinker; you’re resourceful, obsessive about growth, and always looking for new ways to enhance messaging, engagement and customer experience
- are a data driven marketer who is savvy with marketing technologies (attribution, analytical tools, market research)
- are motivated to collaborate and lead; you enjoy working effectively with teams and have experience leading them in an agile, iterative test and learn environment
- have exceptional communication skills, as you'll constantly be working across teams and stakeholders to influence decisions
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top