Director of Customer Experience
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
To scale exceptional experiences for every woman we serve, we are looking for a Director of Customer Experience. In addition to furthering our culture of customer empathy, this person will help to scale our CX team, serve as a critical link in our customer journey and bring a strong technical capability to our customer success organization.
- Develop and execute LTV maximizing strategies for CX in partnership partner with Product, Data and Engineering teams.
- Create a robust customer insights program, culling insights from daily interactions from the support team, analyzing that data and sharing learnings across the company to better enhance the customer experience
- Work closely with brand and creative teams to ensure that every touchpoint with customers is reinforcing of our brand
- Develop a thoughtful surprise and delight program, ensuring that we maximize brand touchpoints outside of the core Dia experience in a way that reinforces our brand promise.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the Customer Experience organization to ensure the group runs smoothly and employees are motivated, challenged, and delivering industry leading results
- Cultivate a winning culture measured by high retention and employee satisfaction, resulting in superior performance.
- Staying up to date on current Customer Experience best practices and driving thought leadership on the future of customer support and delivering an excellent customer experience
- 6+ years of experience in leading a customer experience team, with progressively increasing responsibility including more than 3 years mentoring a staff of managers across diverse teams
- Strong product sense and deep analytical capabilities
- Passion for helping people
- Track record of developing high performing and cohesive service delivery teams
- Experience managing multi-channel contact center operations including phone, chat, email and social media
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing and implementing service improvements
- Previous experience managing in a fast paced, high growth technology company with ability to effectively operate in very dynamic and sometimes ambiguous situations
- Strong customer advocacy with the ability to negotiate successful solutions internally on behalf of the customer
- Ability to logically break down and prioritize complex (often technical) problems to enable resolution in an objective manner
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Culture & Outreach Manager
Marge is responsible for developing the internal culture at Dia&Co, as well as fostering authentic and unique relations between customers and the organization.
Back to top