Director of Consumer Product
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
As the Director of Product aligned to our Consumer product, you will be responsible for crafting a vision and roadmap for how to deliver a superior customer experience, retain customers and expand the offering to capture additional wallet share. You will lead the product work for the Shop and Styling customer experience, physical unboxing experience and the tools used by our stylists and CX team. You have a proven track record of building and managing high performing product teams and you are passionate about creating a strong product culture.
- Responsible for creating a vision and roadmap in partnership with leadership to increase LTV and customer satisfaction. Effectively balancing short term needs and challenges with long term strategic objectives.
- Build the Consumer Product team and establish a strong product culture that values data-driven decision making, deep empathy for customers and cross-functional partnerships.
- At least 10 years of direct product management experience in a high growth consumer-facing business ideally an e-commerce business
- 5+ years of management experience — hiring, managing and inspiring a team
- Demonstrated success at partnering, prioritizing and balancing needs cross-functionally.
- Comfortable working outside one’s comfort zone in environments with frequent change and energized by challenges.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a knack for data-driven decision making.
- Success as an execution-focused leader who can build and maintain a culture of empowerment, ownership and accountability and can roll up sleeves when necessary.
- Experience utilizing A/B testing and optimization to iterate your way to the best customer experience.
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top