Director of Brand Marketing
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a Director of Brand Marketing to continue to build our brand and develop engaging, high impact campaigns that increase awareness of Dia and grow our incredible customer base. This person will be responsible for setting the strategy and building the team that will own increasing awareness of Dia&Co within the plus size market through PR, media partnerships and integrated campaigns and more. This person will also own understanding the impact of awareness efforts on sales through sophisticated measurement and attribution strategies. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer and creative innovator who is equally comfortable getting market data to help set priorities as they are giving feedback on creative strategies and partnership opportunities. They should have proven experience delivering innovative messaging and omni channel campaign strategies that drive awareness, growth and increase customer lifetime value.
- Own and optimize overall GTM calendar in close coordination with editorial, merchandising and product.
- Leverage deep understanding of our customer and market to drive effective messaging and creative strategies and working with data science and merchandising teams to understand impact on purchasing behaviors and lifetime value.
- Lead and develop a team that drives day-to-day execution of TV and video campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns, PR, as as market and customer insights.
- Closely manage agency partners driving innovating media outreach, advertising and measurement strategies to improve overall campaign effectiveness.
- Own planning inputs, attribution and measurement strategy for brand awareness programs.
- Translate real insights about the customer and market into the right creative and media approach to effectively propel our brand forward.
- Balance the importance of an effective commerce message with our strong advocacy positions around body positivity.
- have 5+ years of experience in a brand management, PR and/or omni-channel marketing, retail or ecommerce experience a plus.
- experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand shopping behavior and messaging strategies.
- are a creative thinker; you’re resourceful, obsessive about growth, and always looking for new ways to enhance messaging, engagement and customer experience
- are a data driven marketer who is savvy with marketing technologies (attribution, analytical tools, market research)
- are high energy, motivated to collaborate and lead; you enjoy working effectively with teams and have experience leading them in an agile, iterative test and learn environment
- have exceptional communication skills, as you'll constantly be working across teams and stakeholders to influence decisions
- have a strong conviction and connection to our mission and advocacy positions.
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top