Digital Growth Manager
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a Digital Growth Manager to join our Acquisition Marketing team. In this role, you’ll oversee strategy and execution of Dia’s core customer acquisition campaigns across major digital channels. In addition to managing our existing campaigns, you’ll be tasked with unlocking additional acquisition volume by discovering, vetting, and testing new channels.
Given how crucial this role is to the company’s continued growth and success, we are looking for a proven winner who has experience managing high spend digital campaigns. Experience aside, we’re looking for somebody who’s naturally curious, intuitive, and, most importantly, somebody who’s the epitome of “team player”.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize media spending strategy across major digital channels
- Identify, implement, test, and measure new growth tactics and novel marketing methods
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create necessary features and integrate 3rd party tools to support marketing
- Manage and collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the Dia Growth team
- have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- have at least 2+ years experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and/or social media campaigns
- have comprehensive understanding of each element of paid media (bid management, keyword targeting, audience targeting, optimization, landing page optimization, etc.)
- have exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization; SQL and/or Excel proficiency required
- are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- are self-driven, growth-focused, hungry for success, and have a winner’s mindset
- have deep familiarity with the levers that impact CPA and LTV
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top