Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
The Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager will manage a multi-channel strategy to cost-effectively scale Dia&Co’s customer base. The mindset of potential candidate is to develop customer insights, generate hypotheses, build expected outcomes, test, assess, repeat. You have intellectual rigor and are data-driven and a practitioner of the Socratic method. You understand what levers drive growth. Your focus guides your decision making on a daily basis.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll manage the day to day set-up, CPA-optimization and analysis of multiple acquisition channels [ie Facebook, Pinterest, affiliates, audio, direct mail, email]
- You’ll work with the creative team to iterate on your insights
- You’ll always be looking for new ways to scale your channels and drive down CPAs
- You’ll help set the overall growth strategy
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or a start-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of acquisition funnels
- Data should speak to you
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- SQL experience
- Never-ending curiosity in uncovering unmet needs/existing behavior of potential customers. Always be testing
- Constantly working with members of other disciplines to turn your ideas into action
- Analytical/scalpel-like mindset, using data + empathy to drive actionable insights
Nice to have:
- Experience in at least 2 of these channels
- Affiliate marketing
- Audio [podcasts + radio]
- Direct Mail
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Culture & Outreach Manager
Marge is responsible for developing the internal culture at Dia&Co, as well as fostering authentic and unique relations between customers and the organization.
Back to top