Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is shaking things up.
What We’re Looking For:
The Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager will manage a multi-channel strategy to cost-effectively scale Dia&Co’s customer base. The mindset of potential candidate is to develop customer insights, generate hypotheses, build expected outcomes, test, assess, repeat. You have intellectual rigor and are data-driven and a practitioner of the Socratic method. You understand what levers drive growth. Your focus guides your decision making on a daily basis.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll manage the day to day set-up, CPA-optimization and analysis of multiple acquisition channels [ie Facebook, Pinterest, affiliates, audio, direct mail, email]
- You’ll work with the creative team to iterate on your insights
- You’ll always be looking for new ways to scale your channels and drive down CPAs
- You’ll help set the overall growth strategy
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or a start-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of acquisition funnels
- Data should speak to you
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- SQL experience
- Never-ending curiosity in uncovering unmet needs/existing behavior of potential customers. Always be testing
- Constantly working with members of other disciplines to turn your ideas into action
- Analytical/scalpel-like mindset, using data + empathy to drive actionable insights
Nice to have:
- Experience in at least 2 of these channels
- Affiliate marketing
- Audio [podcasts + radio]
- Direct Mail
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia&Co is an online personal styling service for women with curves. We take the time to get to know each customer, then send hand-selected clothing and accessories, chosen to match her style and compliment her figure. We make style accessible to the plus-size woman by creating a shopping experience that is tailored specifically to her. Dia&Co's mission to inspire radical self-acceptance through style.
Back to top