DC Operations Manager
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
Reports To: Director of Operations
The Operations Manager is to responsible for all budgetary, people development and operational objectives for our Fulfillment Center (Inbound, Outbound, ICQC, Facilities and IT). Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of Operations and Area Managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the Fulfillment Center (FC).
- Drive creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other Lean initiatives to enable the FC to meet and exceed business plan.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality and performance and customer experience of the entire FC
- Set and clarify requirements and expectations for Supervisors, Leads and Associates
- Measure performance, provide feedback, and holds Supervisors accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Leverage the Supervisors by sourcing and nurturing ideas, and rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments and shifts
- Works closely with entire organization to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in their area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
- KPI development and implementation experience
- Strong working knowledge of managing budgets, business forecasting, and operational metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate in a positive, professional manner with others within all levels of the organization
- A strong sense of punctuality and good attendance
- Ability to lead/manage large, diverse groups of employees
- 7+ years of operations management experience with documentable results
- Basic computer skills (MS office, databases, etc.)
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- health, dental, vision, long term & short term disability
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Back to top