DC Building & Facilities Lead
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
The purpose of this position is to assist in leading the day-to-day operations and to meet the values, operating, and strategic goals of Dia&Co. This position must be able to work independently, while reporting to the Director of the facilityorganization by ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction, objectives, and goals are met.
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM w/occasional OT as needed.
- Assume the role of primary contact associated with outside vendors relating to the building upkeep and operations, and assume the role of primary operations people for the steaming tunnel.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments
- Identify and lead process improvement projects
- Assist with establishing effective operational policies, processes, and programs to ensure overall operational compliance, cost-effectiveness, and efficient management
- Complete other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Director of the facility
- Always be flexible, adapting to change
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, benefits begin after 60 days
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great team atmosphere with monthly events
Back to top