Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a data science Ph.D. with experience in predictive analytics, recommendation systems, and/or operations research looking to make a big impact on a small team. You will be responsible for creating predictive models for inventory buying, building out a set of recommendation and clustering algorithms for personalized clothing boxes, and helping analyze our data to determine the effectiveness of our business operations.
Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support: design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design-engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have a Ph.D. in a relevant field, with knowledge of statistics, recommendation systems, personalization, and data modeling
- dives deep into problems to truly understand them before approaching a solution
- are self-driven and able to operate with little supervision
- can write code for data analysis and producing results (e.g. Python, R, Matlab, SQL)
- can work with other engineers to help them implement your algorithms and solutions
- can translate and present technical results into actionable information for executives and a non-technical audience
- are a small company, so your contributions make a difference
- work in weekly sprints, with regular iteration and retrospective meetings
- value data-driven decision making
- Competitive salaries
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech and data
- Flexible time so that you can work when and where you’re most productive
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top