Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a data scientist who is interested in predictive analytics, recommendation systems, and/or operations research looking to make a big impact on a small team. You will be responsible for creating predictive models for inventory buying, building out a set of recommendation and clustering algorithms for personalized clothing boxes, and helping analyze our data to determine the effectiveness of our business operations.
Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support: design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design-engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have a Ph.D. in a relevant field or relevant work experience in statistics, recommendation systems, personalization, and data modeling
- dives deep into problems to truly understand them before approaching a solution
- are self-driven and able to operate with little supervision
- can write code for data analysis and producing results (e.g. Python, R, Matlab, SQL)
- can work with other engineers to help them implement your algorithms and solutions
- can translate and present technical results into actionable information for executives and a non-technical audience
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top