Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an expert software developer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have 4+ years development with Python (including web frameworks)
- have a computer science BS or equivalent
- write clear, self-documenting code, and seek out best practices
- are serious (but pragmatic) about TDD, and refactor aggressively
- are aware of performance trade-offs and write efficient, scalable code
- are familiar with a range of modern data stores (Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- can work as a full-stack developer, though you may prefer frontend/backend
- think independently and love sharing your own technical solutions with others.
- aren’t afraid of some dev-ops work as needed (we’re fully on AWS/OpsWorks)
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Culture & Outreach Manager
Marge is responsible for developing the internal culture at Dia&Co, as well as fostering authentic and unique relations between customers and the organization.
Back to top