Who We Are
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking an analyst with a quantitative background who enjoys the technical rigor of extracting insights from data as well as presenting and discussing findings with key stakeholders. You will be responsible for designing A/B tests and tracking metrics. You will help others to answer questions with data while helping them to ask the right questions. You will perform deep-dive analytics to optimize our current products in addition to facilitating data-informed decisions on new products. You know how to visualize data effectively and condense results down to a single metric when necessary.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a data-driven analytics role.
- Enjoy distilling and communicating insights to diverse audiences.
- Are an expert at SQL.
- Use statistical knowledge to measure significance of findings.
- Comfortable combining multiple datasets.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or R are a plus!
- Are a small company so your contributions make a difference
- Love Slack, Pivotal Tracker, Github pull requests, and colorful white boards
- Value data-driven decision making
- Competitive salaries
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech
- Flexible time so that you can work when and where you're most productive
- Good company – we are fun to be around, make generous use of our motion-activated M&M dispenser, and have a laid back but serious attitude.
Back to top