Customer Experience Associate
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking enthusiastic, approachable and highly motivated problem solvers to be the first point of contact for our customer, and her strongest advocate within the company. You are a true people person and helping others is part of your DNA. You’re a strong communicator and highly organized with the ability to keep many balls in the air. If you like to work on collaborative teams and have a knack for solving customer-related issues, this is the place for you.
- Are empathetic, patient and positive
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Have a bias toward action and a strong sense of responsibility
- Are comfortable working in online platforms
- Alternative hours (Saturday/Sunday) will occasionally be required
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top