Customer Experience Associate
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed, body positive shopping experience for women who wear sizes 14-32. We are expanding our CX team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us as we seek to revolutionize the fashion and ecommerce space.. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking enthusiastic, approachable and highly motivated problem solvers to be the first point of contact for our customer, and her strongest advocate within the company. You are a true people person and helping others is part of your DNA. You’re a strong communicator and highly organized with the ability to keep many balls in the air. If you like to work on collaborative teams and have a knack for solving customer-related issues, this is the place for you.
- Are empathetic, patient and positive
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Have a bias toward action and a strong sense of responsibility
- Are comfortable working in online platforms
- Alternative hours (Saturday/Sunday) will occasionally be required
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothingless
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia & Co pairs women with stylists who select clothing items based on the client’s fit and fashion preferences. Once a stylist puts together a box filled with five articles of clothing, the package gets shipped to the customer for review. The customer then has five days to try on her new clothes before deciding what to keep.
Back to top