Customer Experience Associate
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed, body positive shopping experience for women who wear sizes 14-32. We are expanding our CX team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us as we seek to revolutionize the fashion and ecommerce space.. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking enthusiastic, approachable and highly motivated problem solvers to be the first point of contact for our customer, and her strongest advocate within the company. You are a true people person and helping others is part of your DNA. You’re a strong communicator and highly organized with the ability to keep many balls in the air. If you like to work on collaborative teams and have a knack for solving customer-related issues, this is the place for you.
- Are empathetic, patient and positive
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Have a bias toward action and a strong sense of responsibility
- Are comfortable working in online platforms
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothingless
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia&Co is an online personal styling service for women with curves. We take the time to get to know each customer, then send hand-selected clothing and accessories, chosen to match her style and compliment her figure. We make style accessible to the plus-size woman by creating a shopping experience that is tailored specifically to her. Dia&Co's mission to inspire radical self-acceptance through style.
Back to top