Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
The Creative Director is the creative force behind the Dia brand—responsible for developing compelling branded content and visual experiences for Dia&Co customers throughout their style journey. You will bring vision and mentorship to a growing team of creatives, and be a part of building the brand that redefines the fashion industry. You are responsible for the ideation, design and execution of all creative, including design concepts, marketing campaigns, photo and video production, and editorial content. You have a keen sense of style and a discerning eye, and are passionate about fashion and retail. If you are ready to build beautiful experiences for our customer, we want you on our team.
- Serve as the strategic and creative authority on aesthetic, tone and messaging across all of our channels, online and offline
- Build, lead and inspire a best-in class creative team, with focus on design, copy, photo/video
- Plan and manage seasonal budget for all creative development
- Partner with the merchandising, marketing and product team leaders to develop visual merchandising, creative campaigns and branded assets that align with our mission.
- 10+ years experience in a creative leadership role
- Strong fashion and editorial sensibility, impeccable taste and understanding of the Dia&Co customer
- Retail/fashion brand or consumer product experience desired; e-commerce experience a plus
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals: user-centered experience design, brand development, video and photo production, digital marketing and the creative process
- Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes that keep work on budget and schedule.
- Proactive, assertive and bold leader comfortable working in a highly collaborative and scrappy cross-functional environment
- Creative and discerning eye for photo editing and composition – you have a sense of style and want to see it shine through
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills – you are a storyteller
- Must be able to take initiative and simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities with a focused on deadline delivery
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top