Dia&Co is a venture-backed, in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is shaking things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You’re an experienced copywriter and an all-around creative force. You know the rules and you have fun breaking them. You work fast, but you never trade quality for speed. You’re obsessed with learning who your audience really is and how to actually relate to them. You know how to tell stories that people care about.
At Dia&Co, you’ll have the opportunity to craft a fun, inclusive, inspiring voice and build a relationship with a very engaged community. It’s rewarding work and you’ll have a blast doing it.
- Have 3+ years of professional copywriting experience, ideally in some corner of the fashion world
- Pride yourself on hitting deadlines
- Sweat the details
- Know what it means to empathize with your reader
- Enjoy working collaboratively and love feedback
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothingless
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries and equity
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
**All applications must include a professional portfolio.
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia&Co is an online personal styling service for women with curves. We take the time to get to know each customer, then send hand-selected clothing and accessories, chosen to match her style and compliment her figure. We make style accessible to the plus-size woman by creating a shopping experience that is tailored specifically to her. Dia&Co's mission to inspire radical self-acceptance through style.
Back to top