Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
The Communications Manager will help develop, deploy and manage external communications campaigns and brand awareness strategies for the company. This will include everything from traditional consumer-facing public relations to executive positioning and thought leadership content development.
The job involves day-to-day support of multiple critical Marketing functions, all of which have highly visible impacts on the brand, both internally and externally. Our Communications Manager has the opportunity to help define and articulate the narrative for a fast-growing, female-founded company that is reshaping the retail industry to be more just, inclusive, and diverse.
- Manage day-to-day PR agency relationship
- Evaluate incoming media requests and visibility opportunities for the brand
- Develop press releases, media briefing documents, and executive talking points
- Coordinate media opportunities at industry events
- Evaluate long term brand impact of proactive opportunities
- Manage thought leadership and public visibility opportunities for executive team members
- Collaborate with internal teams (Creative, Growth, Merchandising, Strategic Partnerships) to develop campaigns and communication strategies
- Track communication activities and evaluate the impact of individual campaigns
- 3-4 years’ experience in the communications/PR industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or similar
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A clear sense of the existing media landscape
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to take initiative and simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities with a focused on deadline delivery
- Retail/fashion brand or agency experience desired
- Must have an understanding of Dia&Co’s customers and a commitment to serving them exceptionally
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Culture & Outreach Manager
Marge is responsible for developing the internal culture at Dia&Co, as well as fostering authentic and unique relations between customers and the organization.
Back to top