Senior Consultant, Risk Advisory (CCAR)
DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with more than 2,000 professionals in 12 states, in 34 offices, we combine deep experience with a strong commitment to personal service. We are passionate about our people and helping our clients succeed-and we do so through a resourceful approach to solving problems, providing solutions and helping our clients achieve their goals.
• Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk management projects
• Coordinates with the Supervisor, Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
• Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment
• Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation
• Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication, and execution.
• Promptly brings to the attention of the Supervisor, Manager, Senior Manager, Project Manager, or Partner any issues or questions that could potentially result in alterations to the project parameters, costs or deadlines
• Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively
• Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Experience with Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) in production or consulting capacity.
• Assists clients with the development of CCAR / capital adequacy process effectiveness including governance and controls, data quality, loss forecasting, income statement forecasting and balance-sheet forecasting methodologies.
• Familiarity and understanding of resource and loss estimation methodologies used for CCAR / financial forecasting.
• Advises clients on a myriad of risk management concepts including ERM, model risk management, risk appetite statement, risk identification, stress testing and governance.
• BA or BS in Business, Mathematics, or related field required, Masters Degree preferred
• 3+ years of professional level project management experience required
• 2+ years of professional level CCAR / capital planning experience preferred
• Relevant certifications (FRM, CFA) preferred
• Thorough knowledge of risk management principles, practices, and procedures preferred
• Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
• Knowledge of modeling software preferred (i.e. SAS, R, Matlab)
• Knowledge of Database Software Systems preferred (i.e. SQL, Microsoft Access)
Meet Some of DHG's Employees
Risk Advisory Senior Manager
Prashant delivers a superior quality product through reviewing and challenging deliverables, focusing on execution, and staying up to date on the latest industry trends. He continuously encourages his team to work together to achieve excellent client service.
Back to top