As a national top 20 CPA and advisory firm, we have deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services expertise. We have a strong commitment to provide insight and value to our national and international clients. In joining DHG, you will not only receive valuable, diverse experiences but you will have opportunities to add significant value to your own professional portfolio.
- Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk management projects
- Coordinates with the Supervisor, Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation
- Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication, and execution.
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Supervisor, Manager, Senior Manager, Project Manager, or Partner any issues or questions that could potentially result in alterations to the project parameters, costs or deadlines
- Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, reflective of the company, at all times
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Executes a project plan well and assists in project development
- Engages in multiple roles within project team
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors, clients, staff, and/or co-workers in a professional manner
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment.
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be highly organized
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting, or related field required, Masters Degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional level project management experience required
- Relevant certifications (CPA, PMP, CISA) preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems preferred
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of Database Software Systems preferred (i.e. SQL, Microsoft Access)
Meet Some of DHG's Employees
Risk Advisory Senior Manager
Prashant delivers a superior quality product through reviewing and challenging deliverables, focusing on execution, and staying up to date on the latest industry trends. He continuously encourages his team to work together to achieve excellent client service.
Back to top