Manager, IT Audit, Risk Advisory
As a national top 20 CPA and advisory firm, we have deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services expertise. We have a strong commitment to provide insight and value to our national and international clients. In joining DHG, you will not only receive valuable, diverse experiences but you will have opportunities to add significant value to your own professional portfolio.
The IT/Risk Advisory Manager will supervise multiple client engagement teams and other related activities. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of Information Technology (IT) systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity. All of our IT Risk & Assurance services, whether assurance or advisory in nature, are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, help to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
• This professional serves as a fieldwork leader to assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk
• Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents
• Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
• Serve as a fieldwork leader by directing the daily progress of fieldwork and informing supervisors of engagement status
• Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
• Ability to multitask and work closely and effectively with other members of the engagement team and client management
• Ability to work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline required
• 4+ years of related work experience required
• Prior experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry required
• Experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements; and/or (d) ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft) preferred
• Relevant certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP or CIA ) required
Meet Some of DHG's Employees
Risk Advisory Senior Manager
Prashant delivers a superior quality product through reviewing and challenging deliverables, focusing on execution, and staying up to date on the latest industry trends. He continuously encourages his team to work together to achieve excellent client service.
Back to top