Manager, Accounting Advisory
DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services. With a growing international presence and ranking amongst the top 20 accounting firms in the nation, the firm combine's deep industry experience with a strong commitment to personal service. DHG understands the complexities and challenges of delivering both regulatory and strategic change initiatives by offering a fresh perspective and innovative solutions to complex risk, compliance, and regulatory concerns. The firm's consulting and advisory clients include Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries in all 50 states and internationally.
• Help develop a new accounting advisory market offering to add to DHG's suite of advisory capabilities. As part of this, help identify top talent, establish strong relationships with target clients, and develop practice management processes.
• Manage large scale accounting advisory engagements and provide clients with support in understanding and implementing new or complex accounting standards, such as financial instruments accounting (e.g., credit impairment), consolidation, acquisition accounting, fair value measurement, derivatives and hedging, revenue recognition, and leasing.
• Provide transaction-related accounting and financial reporting support for capital markets transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs, and other complex capital raising transactions.
• Identify and foster long-term relationships with new and existing target clients.
• Help develop firm thought-ware on technical accounting and other financial reporting matters.
• Help recruit, lead, and retain top technical accounting talent.
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams of ten or more individuals with diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to develop lasting relationships with senior executives of leading organizations.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in an appropriate field preferred
• Five plus years of experience with a public accounting firm or equivalent industry experience required
• Licensed CPA required
• Strong current knowledge in one or more of the following areas: US GAAP, IFRS, SEC reporting preferred
• Experience in financial services industry or insurance industry preferred
Back to top