Supervisor –Local Optimization
Supervisor - Local Optimization
- The Supervisor is responsible for building and managing an Optimization team to optimize accounts on Superpages as well as external search engines including Google, Yahoo! & Bing.
- Supervisor is also responsible for managing other product disciplines to include management of team productivity as well as
Responsibilities: This section captures the 6 to 9 primary responsibilities performed in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties but instead reflects roughly 70% to 90% of the type of work.
- Responsibilities include planning, organizing, staffing, coaching, developing, assessing, and controlling the daily operations and staff of an optimization team.
- Position requires the ability to make judgment calls within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate actions.
- Assist with assessing team goals and measurements; provide employees with quarterly performance updates.
- Perform quality audit assessments, develop, mentor and coach team members provide corrective action plan when appropriate.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures specific to optimization efforts, coordinate necessary training and request documentation as needed.
- Interact with all levels of management in the Dex organization. Ability to work in a fast paced, cross functional team environment.
- Effectively handle time critical tasks to include client escalations while remaining professional at all times.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities: This section captures the competencies required for the position. Please list typically required skills and knowledge for the position.
- Thorough understanding of SEM practices
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate and recognize employees
- People skills a must with emphasis on workforce diversity and teamwork
- Must be self-motivated and assertive
- Time management skills- Must be organized and able to multitask
- 25% travel required
- Strong interpersonal skills including client facing; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
Must be comfortable in a dynamic, technology environment
Minimum Qualifications: This section captures minimum requirements for education and experience to successfully perform the position responsibilities. Differentiate required and preferred qualifications.
- Requires 2-3 years demonstrated SEM experience
- 1-3 years of established leadership experience
- Prefer Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top