Supervisor Campaign Management
The Supervisor is responsible for building and managing a Campaign Management team for the Gold Service level, with a focus on client satisfaction and retention. The supervisor will typically manage a team of 15-18 Gold Campaign Managers (each Gold CM case load=150-200). This role is responsible for mentoring the campaign managers, working with other supervisors and senior managers to allocate proper resources to achieve superior client service to our Gold level clients. Supervisors may work directly with clients, MC's, and others in DexYP leadership. Supervisor typically reports to a Sr. Manager. Gold level clients have Thryv Software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include planning, organizing, staffing, coaching, developing, assessing, and controlling the daily operations and staff of a campaign management team. Position requires the ability to make judgment calls within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate actions. Interact with all levels of management in the DexYP organization. Ability to work in a fast paced, cross functional team environment. Effectively handle time critical tasks to include client escalations while remaining professional at all times.
Assist with assessing team goals and measurements; provide employees with performance updates. Perform call quality audit assessments , develop, mentor and coach team members provide corrective action plan when appropriate. Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures specific to optimization efforts, coordinate necessary training and request documentation as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- Requires 1-2 years demonstrated call center or client-facing account management experience
- 3-4 years of established leadership experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills
- Ability to motivate and recognize employees
- Must be self-motivated and assertive
- Time management skills- Must be organized and able to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills including client facing; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to use multiple systems such as Service Cloud, MS Office, kGen/VAST, Vision/AMS,
Understanding of digital products such as IYP, Websites required. Understanding of SEM/SEO/CRM practices required for Gold level.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Assistant Vice President, Sales Training & Recruiting
Grant helps Dex Media bring on best-in-class employees—and retain them—so clients benefit from top-notch service. To achieve that goal, he helps shape all training and recruiting programs.
Back to top