Specialist – Recovery Expert
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive
Responsible for contacting high value clients, resolving delinquencies and ensuring the accounts are maintained in good standing (renewal eligible). Maintain optimal performance measured by key metric categories including calls per day and total dollars collected, driven by delinquent accounts eligible for collection assignment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate targeted collection calls per day on assigned delinquent portfolio of accounts averaging $10M+ to ensure prompt payment. Negotiate payment arrangements based on various leverage opportunities. Apply strategic thought process to disposition collection calls while adhering to established best practices. 3. Administer multiple collection follow-up types and ensure work dates are kept on a consistent basis.
- Report on high balance accounts to Collections and Sales management teams as needed. Interact with Sales leadership and high-dollar Marketing consultants to effectively address delinquencies of our largest value accounts.
- Partner with collections management team to determine optimal handling of accounts where exceptions have been made in the past, and how to proceed with future proposals outside of usual Collection practices.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrates expertise in collections and negotiations practices and techniques.
- Exhibits excellent professional interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Commands a focus on relationship building with Customers and Sales.
- Presents strong conflict resolution skills, displaying ability to maintain calm and professionalism in stressful situations.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top