Supports administration of the organization's health and welfare benefit programs, including medical, pharmacy, dental, paid-time-off, disability, vision, and life/AD&D benefit programs. Serves as primary subject matter expert for member escalations, day to day plan administration, compliance, and provides back up for all other activities.
Plays lead role in managing the H&W eligibility vendor, including defining requirements, ensuring the transmittal of accurate and timely data to and from benefit vendors, and overseeing call center activity.
Investigates and resolves benefit claim/eligibility issues escalated by members. Coordinates resolutions through review of applicable materials and discussions with vendors, members, and internal departments, including HR and legal.
Manages the annual enrollment process each year, as well as implementing vendor changes, off-cycle benefit changes, and special projects. Adheres to strict deadlines and is able to multitask and coordinate internal resources with external vendors.
Assists with developing employee communications, new hire materials, annual enrollment guides, SPDs, and periodic benefit newsletters. Ensures benefit materials and resources are properly linked to employee populations through the company's intranet as well as on vendor websites.
- Ensures timely and accurate funding of health savings accounts, wellness incentives, and member reimbursements.
Requirements• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact positively and efficiently with internal team members, customers, and external partners, administrators, and vendors.
- Proven technical, analytical, problem identification and problem-solving skills with the ability to apply rigorous logic and methods to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Experience in the design and administration of health and welfare benefit programs, including managing outsourced vendors.
- Strong desire to operate in team environment, while having the flexibility to work independently as needed to perform analyses and provide solutions to demanding situations.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of benefit laws and regulations, including ERISA, COBRA & FMLA; CEBS is strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects with a strong results/goal orientation while managing daily workload to operate independently and establish priorities.
- Good technical skills and understanding HRIS, system requirements, testing and file interfaces. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Access, and Excel & PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree 5 -- 8 years' experience.
Dex Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top