Senior Manager - Social Media
Drive the social media efforts for DexYP by overseeing and participating in all company related social media accounts and activities. The position will develop and manage all social media marketing programs, adopt new technologies and social platforms and interact directly with audiences. The incumbent will manage the platforms to drive awareness, leads, traffic, engagement and conversations. The incumbent will support and respond to positive trends, crisis situations and on-going management. This position will directly manage social media properties but will also have the responsibility for managing the social media team.
Actively direct, manage and execute the company's social media accounts as well as providing guidance and training to direct reports (who also manage social media accounts and activities daily). This includes creating the social media content calendar (work collaboratively) and supporting social media compliance training and education. Develop, write and deploy content across the organizations social media presence.
Determine with marketing leadership, the social media strategy for DexYP, working cross-functionally for reputation management, social media policy, customer service, marketing the business, promotion of events and any other activities that are impacted by social media participation. Monitor social media trends for impact to DexYP. Integrate social media into other marketing campaigns.
Ensure consumer/business review sites/portals are proactively managed and there is active response to reviews and feedback; work with Client Care, Legal and HR to resolve. Act as the social media advocate internally and externally.
Responsible for creating, launching and reporting social media advertising campaigns.
Responsibility for partner/vendor relationships with companies that provides tools and services integral to the company's social media activities
Responsible for tracking metrics/data and analysis of social media activities for assessment of effectiveness, trending and reporting purposes.
• 5 to 7 years' experience and demonstrated skills in developing, managing and delivering social media strategies and plans in a complex organization.
• Current, thorough familiarity with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and understanding of enterprise-level social media best practices.
• Experience with the tools used for social media management such bit.ly, Social Studio, buffer.
• Demonstrated experience formulating budgetary planning and prioritization of initiatives, projects and activities to meet organizational objectives and drive results
• Demonstrated ability to attract, motivate, guide and develop a professional team to achieve organizational objectives
• Ability to work cross-functional with all teams (Sales, Recruiting, etc) to socialize company news, developments and updates.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
DexYP is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top