Outside Software Sales Consultant
Outside Sales Marketing Consultant
Base Salary PLUS Un-capped Commissions!
Who We Are:Dex Media is a full-service media company offering integrated marketing solutions that deliver measurable results. As the marketing department for more than 500,000 small and medium-sized businesses across the U.S., we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to help them "Get Found, Get Chosen and Get Talked About".
Premier SMB Partnership with Google:Click Here for a Quick Video about our Google Premier Partnership
Who You Are: You are passionate and professional about creating solutions that meet client needs and about delivering the right results at the right time. You're looking for a company where you can build a successful career, and where your efforts and results make a difference. You're tech-savvy, confident and enthusiastic, and you want to work in an environment where your efforts will be supported.
At Dex Media, we pride ourselves on our reputation and the trust our clients place in our Media Consultants to help them maximize their marketing budgets by delivering an outstanding return on their investment. With access to state-of-the-art solutions and up-to-date consumer market research, matching clients with a product from our award-winning products and services will be all in a day's work. We pride ourselves in providing an outstanding career and earnings opportunity in a fast paced and fun environment, where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny.
Have You Got What It Takes?
The "Right Opportunity":
- Career growth & earnings aligned with your performance and desire to achieve...we pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan that can change your life style
- Comprehensive training program that will expand your existing knowledge base and prepare you for further success
- On-going incentives and rewards trip. Our 2014 winners enjoyed a fabulous trip to Punta Cana in March.
- Attractive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance Program etc...
The "Right Fit":
- 3-4 years of business to business ROI based sales experience with a successful track record of achievement, prospecting and cold-calling. Allowances for the exceptional in other areas would be considered.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high transactional sales environment.
- Prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts
- College degree preferred, but will make allowance for the "exceptional" in other areas or fields.
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record required, no multiple infractions within last 12 months.
- Previous or similar experience in the following areas is also preferred; Account Executive, Account Representative, Media Sales, Digital Advertising Sales, Account Management, Sales Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, SEO Sales, SEM Sales, Direct Sales, and Marketing.
The "Right Skills & Characteristics":
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic & mental toughness
- Ability to multi-task
- PC Skills, especially MS Office
- Internet-savvy (Google, Yahoo!, Social Media etc)
- Ability to "think on your feet"
- Positive attitude and high character
- Competitive spirit
- Desire to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Sense of humor
Dex Media"Solutions for Today & the Future": Today's media world is fast-paced and ever-changing, and as a result, business owners have a difficult time choosing where to spend their advertising budgets. Nonetheless, small to medium-sized business owners spent $174 billion on media advertising and solutions last year -- with Dex Media, you can help clients find the most effective way to use their budgets. Take advantage of a great opportunity to work in this growing and dynamic industry.
Visit our website: http://www.dexmedia.com/
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law : http://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB%20POSTER.pdf
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top