Outside Software Sales Consultant
Outside Software Sales
Are you just working for a company or are you part of CAUSE ?
Our Cause: Protect & grow local business market share through Local Business Automation and use of our customizable software
Local Business Automation - Customizable Software
We provide a unique way to automate business's everyday operations with software. Our software offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, online invoices & receipts, text messaging, email marketing and social media management. This automation provides the edge a local business needs to better succeed in their market. We do it all in a convenient app which allows the business owner complete control over their operations anytime, anywhere, and all from the palm of their hand. http://www.dexmedia.com/solutions/dexhub
Who you are:
We are seeking hungry and moldable individuals to strategize and offer our unique software solutions to local business owners. In addition, the candidate selected to join our team will be upselling existing accounts as well as growing local business via cutting edge leads generation platforms. We are looking for individuals who are:
- Goal oriented...you're known for destroying your sales goals
- Persuasive...you can explain software solutions in simple terms
- Exceed sales quotas & expectations
- Build a pipeline of prospects & close deals
- Develop great solutions to help customers WIN!
The "Right Opportunity":
• Career growth & earnings aligned with your performance and desire to achieve...we pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within.
• Competitive base salary and an un-capped commission plan that can change your lifestyle.
• Comprehensive training that will expand your existing knowledge base and prepare you for further success.
• On-going incentives and rewards trip. Our 2014 winners enjoyed a fabulous trip to Punta Cana in March.
• Attractive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance Program etc...
The "Right Fit":
• 3-4 years of business to business ROI based sales experience with a successful track record of achievement, prospecting and cold-calling. Allowances for the exceptional in other areas would be considered.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high transactional sales environment.
• Prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts.
• College degree preferred, but will make allowances for the "exceptional" in other areas or fields.
• Valid driver's license and clear driving record required, no multiple infractions within last 12 months.
• Previous or similar experience in the following areas is also preferred; Account Executive, Account Representative, Media Sales, Digital Advertising Sales, Account Management, Sales Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, SEO Sales, SEM Sales, Direct Sales, and Marketing.
The "Right Skills & Characteristics":
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic & mental toughness
• Ability to multi-task
• PC skills, especially MS Office
• Internet savvy (Google, Yahoo, Social Media etc)
• Ability to "think on your feet"
• Positive attitude and high character
• Competitive spirit
• Desire to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
• Sense of humor
Dex Media "Solutions for Today & the Future": Today's media world is fast-paced and ever-changing, and as a result, business owners have a difficult time choosing where to spend their advertising budgets. Nonetheless, small to medium-sized business owners spent $174 billion on media advertising and solutions last year...with Dex Media, you can help clients find the most effective way to use their budgets. Take advantage of a great opportunity to work in this growing and dynamic industry.
Visit our website: http://www.dexmedia.com/
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Service Specialist Supervisor
Julia coaches and guides employees as they seek to successfully help local business owners attract, grow, and retain their customer base.
Back to top