Outside Software Sales Consultant
Outside Software Sales
Are you just working for a company or are you part ofCAUSE?
Our Cause: Protect & grow local business market share through Local Business Automation and use of our customizable software
Local Business Automation - Customizable Software
We provide a unique way to automate business's everyday operations with software. Our software offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, online invoices & receipts, text messaging, email marketing and social media management. This automation provides the edge a local business needs to better succeed in their market. We do it all in a convenient app which allows the business owner complete control over their operations anytime, anywhere, and all from the palm of their hand.http://www.dexmedia.com/solutions/dexhub
Who you are:
We are seeking hungry and moldable individuals to strategize and offer our unique software solutions to local business owners. In addition, the candidate selected to join our team will be upselling existing accounts as well as growing local business via cutting edge leads generation platforms. We are looking for individuals who are:
- Goal oriented...you're known for destroying your sales goals
- Persuasive...you can explain software solutions in simple terms
- Exceed sales quotas & expectations
- Build a pipeline of prospects & close deals
- Develop great solutions to help customers WIN!
The "Right Opportunity":
- Career growth & earnings aligned with your performance and desire to achieve…we pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within.
- Competitive base salary and an un-capped commission plan that can change your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive training that will expand your existing knowledge base and prepare you for further success.
- On-going incentives and rewards trip. Our 2014 winners enjoyed a fabulous trip to Punta Cana in March.
- Attractive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance Program etc…
The "Right Fit":
- 3-4 years of business to business ROI based sales experience with a successful track record of achievement, prospecting and cold-calling. Allowances for the exceptional in other areas would be considered.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high transactional sales environment.
- Prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts.
- College degree preferred, but will make allowances for the "exceptional" in other areas or fields.
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record required, no multiple infractions within last 12 months.
- Previous or similar experience in the following areas is also preferred; Account Executive, Account Representative, Media Sales, Digital Advertising Sales, Account Management, Sales Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, SEO Sales, SEM Sales, Direct Sales, and Marketing.
The "Right Skills & Characteristics":
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic & mental toughness
- Ability to multi-task
- PC skills, especially MS Office
- Internet savvy (Google, Yahoo, Social Media etc)
- Ability to "think on your feet"
- Positive attitude and high character
- Competitive spirit
- Desire to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Sense of humor
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top