Manager Web Development
Serve as hand on product manager/web development manager responsible for leading the development and day-to-day management of corporate website properties and landing pages, with an emphasis on increasing user conversion and leads generation.
Coordinate and prioritize development tasks, gather requirements, and work with the design team and subject matter experts to complete projects.
Manage a team of front-end software engineers responsible for the development and timely completion of projects on corporate websites, landing pages and other digital properties.
Act as the main point of contact for the business on corporate website projects and initiatives.
Conduct usability and A/B testing on digital properties to analyze behavior and identify areas for improvement.
Monitor analytics reports on a continuous basis, interpret data, and convey opportunities for growth and improvement to marketing management.
• Experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery and Web Services for front and back end web development.
• Experience editing and developing custom WordPress themes (Bootstrap) and plugins.
• In depth understanding of UX best practices and developing for conversion optimization.
• Familiarity with design and development tools (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Unbounce, Zeplin, etc.).
• Familiarity with marketing automation integrations (Pardot: form layout and HTML email templates).
• Experience with user testing/research including A/B testing (Tools: Optimizely, Adobe Target, CrazyEgg, etc.)
• Experience managing development team and workload to ensure timely completion of projects in line with overall corporate objectives.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience with website development best practices including user experience, user interface design, analytics, content, SEM and SEO.
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure timely project completion.
• Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) to make informed decisions about site optimization.
• Experience using version control systems (Git, Beanstalk).
• Experience using CSS Pre-Processors (SASS, Gulp).
• Passion for digital marketing, analytical thinker, and strong communication skills.
DexYP is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top