Responsible for managing tax compliance and accounting work streams, including managing of Senior accountants and outside service providers in the preparation of financial statement tax provision and income tax compliance tax forms.
Managing team over process of quarterly and annual accounting cycle, ensuring the consolidation of financial tax results, analysis and preparation of all financial statements are timely, accurate and in accordance with GAAP
Manage team over quarterly and annual income tax compliance cycle, ensuring the timely and accurate filing of annual and quarterly filings with income tax jurisdictions.
Review and manage a team preparing team sales & use tax compliance.
Identify opportunities to and strategies to preserve tax assets.
Monitor developments in GAAP and tax law that impact the tax accounting process
Other Special Projects (will lead additional teams/outside service providers as needed)
• Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA desired
• 4-7 years' experience in relevant field with supervisory responsibility
• Strong technical knowledge of accounting and reporting matters, GAAP and SEC disclosure rule
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
• Strong management skills
• Problem solving, analytical skills
Back to top