Manage a variety of workflows from Fulfillment to Supplier and vice-versa. This includes being familiar with DexYP internal processes and tools in order to accomplish tasks and troubleshoot issues. This role will also act as the main point of contact for Digital Operations and the Sales Organization as they will manage the Client's Domains in order to ensure the company's high level of customer satisfaction with Web Products. Maintain and manage the URL Management Phone queue by assisting clients in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Works with existing and future digital Clients and Internal Departments to facilitate and grow the relationships. Work the Phone Queue, Cases and emails assigned to maintain proper SLA.
Review, troubleshoot and resolve Client's domain related issues.
Review, troubleshoot and resolve Client's domain related issues, email related issues and other various software programs and platforms that DexYP supports.
Review daily SLA reports and communicate with suppliers and departments about any issues the reports show when in need. Work with cross functional Teams to understand and resolve expiring domains.
Investigate related claims and participate in the claim rebuttal process.
Responds to and answers digital supplier's process and system questions that cross functional teams might have.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- 2-3 years digital web experience.
- 1+ years vendor management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of DNS and Domain Based Emails functionalities.
- Extensive troubleshooting capability.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, especially with a culturally diverse team.
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills.
- Proficient knowledge of digital processes and systems.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Associate's Degree (two year program) or 2-3 years of Digital Web Experience.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top