Digital Web Designer
Graphic/Web Design position is responsible for developing, designing, and/or overseeing creative deliverables in the form of digital online, mobile, video/motion-graphic and printed media. Projects range from advertising, marketing and branding for Berry Network and parent company DexYP to online, mobile, search and print campaigns for top national clients. Deliverables must demonstrate creative design solutions while achieving the required objectives for the intended audience.
Position requires consulting with internal and external clients concerning all aspects of new art specifications, graphic design requirements, branding guidelines, and design strategy. Performing secondary research to understand competitive environment. Serving as project manager, responsible for successful turnkey completion of all projects. Designing, executing and/or delegating projects. Developing and presenting creative strategy to clients.
Deliverables include online and mobile banner ads, landing pages, digital forms, brochures, trade show graphics and interactive and print Yellow Pages ads, in addition to any other special requests or new products.
Position involves regular development of static and dynamic HTML pages, ads, forms, emails and other web-based elements.
• Evidence of full scope design capabilities resulting in a high-impact and compelling solutions
• Proven ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced design and development environment
• Capable of self-learning and problem solving using free and/or paid online resources
• 4+ years advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience.
• Video production and editing using After Effects, Premiere, Audition or related software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both one-on-one and in groups
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent spelling and proofreading skills - attention to detail.
• Ability to write short, concise, creative copy and headlines
• Associates or Bachelors degree in graphic design or equivalent preferred.
• Experience using Fireworks, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Cloud apps
• Database set up and management such as MySQL
• Ad Agency or In-house creative experience a plus
• Backend web development or object-oriented programming language a plus
Back to top