Digital Web Consultant
The Incredible Digital Website WOW Consultant
Potential heroes: This is your mission if you choose to accept it. Take our client's websites and digital presence from zero to HERO!
Power up our clients' website by providing a positive client experience! You will conduct client interviews and develop content with that extra POW that meets SEO objectives. As the side-kick small business has always needed, you'll set expectations for our clients, frame their website, write their copy, review their website preview, work modifications, and eventually launch their site.
About our squad:
- POW: Team oriented
- WHAM: Client-focused
- KAPOW: Passionate about small business
- ZING: Excellent written and oral communication
- AVENGE: SEO experience with ability to guide clients down the right path
- BAM: Positive thinkers who love coming to work every day
Do you have these special abilities?
- Strong customer service, communication (verbal and written) skills and ability to adapt conversation to the client.
- Utilizes production/phone systems to effectively manage accounts, update and complete tasks.
- Excellent organizational, planning and follow-up skills - Dependable, takes accountability and ownership.
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities and adapt to change in work or procedure quickly.
- Maintains positive service-minded attitude
Must-haves in your utility belt
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- Customer service, Sales, Web Design, Copywriting, Advertising, Marketing or related experience.
- Knowledge of best practices for copywriting for websites.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and emphasis on proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- Understanding of internet components, including web hosting, domain names, websites, and how they connect.
If this is you, put on your mask and cape and join our super team TODAY!
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Assistant Vice President, Sales Training & Recruiting
Grant helps Dex Media bring on best-in-class employees—and retain them—so clients benefit from top-notch service. To achieve that goal, he helps shape all training and recruiting programs.
Back to top