Digital Supplier Specialist
Manage a variety of workflows as they flow from Fulfillment to Supplier and vice-versa. This includes being familiar with DexYP Digital Operations and digital supplier contracts and how the SLAs and SOWs are written and followed throughout the life of the contract, specific to their impacts on Digital Operations. May also make suggestions to amend current contracts to better the accuracy and efficiency of order fulfillment processes with our supplier. This role will also act as the main point of contact for Digital Operations with the suppliers as they will help to manage the relationships between the two areas. They will also serve as the main point of contact within Digital Operations to Product Marketing regarding supplier/operations information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Works with existing and future digital suppliers to facilitate and grow the relationships while maintaining an understanding of the contractual obligations those suppliers have with DexYP.
Act as an advocate for the suppliers as well by ensuring DexYP is meeting our timelines and commitments to our sales teams and advertisers.
Review daily SLA reports and communicate with suppliers about any issues those reports show when appropriate.
Investigate Supplier related Claims Reports and participate in the Claim Rebuttal process.
Assist in any escalations and troubleshoot problems while suggesting improvements as needed.
Trains and coaches team members on new products, processes, and systems. Subject matter expert to the Fulfillment team.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with various levels of internal and external management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of DexYP operations and workflow.
- Computer skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own priorities, as well as function within the team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, including handling multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top