Digital Retention Specialist
Who we are:
DexYP exists to help local businesses grow. We are a "one stop shop" - the trusted partner that local businesses are looking for to build an effective marketing program and help them grow.
The Digital Retention team evaluates our digital advertising population to determine the correct contact strategy, which includes call attempts, email communication, and managing Salesforce cases. Automation for the Suspend and Cancel activities in Vision have been disengaged, so another key element for the new position will be to determine appropriate timing to engage the suspend/cancel status for all accounts. The Digital Retention team will collaborate with cross-functional groups including Campaign Management, Sales, Sales Management and Client Care to ensure all impacted clients are given the opportunity to remit payment and avoid suspension/cancellation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the pre-suspend process with a minimum of 2 call attempts made within 14 days to collect outstanding balances or resolve any client issues by engaging cross-functional groups including CM, Sales, SM and client care. Determine and negotiate payment plans/arrangements.
- Facilitate the suspend process with a minimum of 4 call attempts made within 14 days to collect outstanding balances or resolve any client issues by engaging cross-functional groups including CM, Sales, SM and client care. Determine and negotiate payment plans/arrangements.
- Partner with collections management team to determine optimal handling of accounts where exceptions have been requested, and how to proceed with future proposals outside of usual Collection practices.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrates expertise in collections and negotiations practices and techniques.
- Exhibits excellent professional interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Commands a focus on relationship building with Customers and Sales.
- Presents strong conflict resolution skills, displaying ability to maintain calm and professionalism in stressful situations.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top