Digital Operations Intern
Who we are:
At DexYP we're all about helping local businesses thrive in today's competitive environment. We feel good about that. DexYP is a marketing solutions leader trusted by local business clients nationwide. We're committed to helping our clients create and grow their customer relationships by providing a custom mix of marketing solutions that include our Thryv software, websites, print, mobile, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Our passion is delivering the highest quality solutions for the best value to help businesses of all sizes meet their goals.
What you will learn and be exposed to:
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing digital programs
- Learn marketing across a diverse span of businesses in our fast-paced industry
- Focus on developing your leadership skills, take on challenges, goals, and professional growth
- Connect with our top leaders and learn invaluable advice during "Leader Lesson" sessions
- Job shadowing to gain exposure and on-the-job training alongside our Campaign Managers
- Work on a meaningful project with your fellow interns and present to VP's/Directors at the end of the internship
- Earn SEM certifications – become a Google AdWords Certified Professional & Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Interns are paired with an experienced employee mentor for coaching and support
- Did we mention this is at our Corporate office? Onsite gym, café, and lounge to name a few perks.
- Best of all – Potential for a Full Time offer at the end of the internship
Who we are looking for:
- Recent College Graduates or College Seniors – pursuing marketing, advertising/PR, or business degrees
- Individuals aspiring to develop and grow their professional career at DexYP
- Digitally savvy, potential leaders, eager to learn, passionate about business marketing, customer centric, strong communicator, able to adapt and manage your time efficiently
Intern Program details:
- Paid Internship: $12 per hour
- Fall 2017 program: 12-15 weeks starting Aug 28
- Time commitment: Part-Time schedule – MWF 8 to 5
- Will consider adjustments to schedule if enrolled in courses for Fall 2017 semester
- If needed, can coordinate with your college to count toward academic internship credit
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen upon selection
- Applicants are expected to provide their own reliable transportation
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Assistant Vice President, Sales Training & Recruiting
Grant helps Dex Media bring on best-in-class employees—and retain them—so clients benefit from top-notch service. To achieve that goal, he helps shape all training and recruiting programs.
Back to top