Consultant National Billing
Who we are:
DexYP exists to help local businesses grow. We are a "one stop shop" - the trusted partner that local businesses are looking for to build an effective marketing program and help them grow.
About the position:
Our number one goal is to facilitates a positive customer billing experience through effective management, distribution, and resolution of National print and digital billing processing. As a National Billing Consultant, you will ensure complete reconciliation of print and digital billing of National customers, billing to clients of the Internal CMR, and billing of performance based advertising. This position is responsible for researching and resolving routine and complex billing issues, escalating as appropriate.
The Right Skills:
- Knowledge of Kgen
- Experience with billing, credit, or collections. Knowledge of National preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel and beginning level knowledge of Access
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of cross-functional and business interactions
- Self-motivated, self-starting, self-confident
- Love of problem solving and analysis
- High sense of urgency and multi-tasking skills
- Desire for job joy with ability to have fun
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top