Consultant – Digital Performance & Supplier Mgmt – 1
This professional individual contributor position manages the monthly reconciliation of invoices from external creative digital suppliers currently worth approximately $20 million annually, on behalf of the Director. This role works with the Creative Fulfillment Production and Governance Managers, Sourcing, Business Development, and Marketing to understand the current supplier agreements and ensures invoices align with terms, ensures that vouchers are paid on time, and Purchase Orders are established as needed. Monitors SLAs and SOWs. This professional will liaise with supplier accounting and supplier points of contact. In addition to this activity, this role will develop and track supplier performance, develop reporting of supplier metrics, and assist with compiling external supplier and internal performance data for monthly Operations Reviews for senior leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitor Supplier Performance- Track and monitor supplier performance. Develop related reporting and tracking mechanisms. Alert management to SLA or SOW/agreement violations, fluctuations in performance, and performance trends
Supplier Invoice Management-Receive and manage monthly supplier invoices, vouchering process, reconciliation of supplier invoices and related reports to ensure accuracy of invoices and following the correct procurement procedures
Monthly Operations Review Preparation-Compile monthly Operations Review slides and charts with external supplier and internal departmental performance and productivity data. Meet with leadership team to review performance and supplier results
Supplier Meeting Preparation-Prepare monthly or quarterly read-out of supplier performance in support of any supplier meetings (for example, Monthly KPIs, Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Reviews).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision, as well as the ability to work as an integral part of a team.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all levels within an organization.
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes.
- Experience with creating auditing, reconciliation and performance metrics and reports.
- Ability to accurately track, monitor, and report on financial and performance data.
- Adept at using and developing charts and graphs.
- Ability to work productively with outside vendors.
- Understanding of contracts and SOWs
- Excellent mathematical and technical skills necessary to build productivity tracking models, performance reporting, invoice reconciliation.
- Exceptional Powerpoint, Excel, and other database type skills
Education and Experience
5 to 8 Years
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Assistant Vice President, Sales Training & Recruiting
Grant helps Dex Media bring on best-in-class employees—and retain them—so clients benefit from top-notch service. To achieve that goal, he helps shape all training and recruiting programs.
Back to top