Collections Specialist III – National
Who we are:
DexYP exists to help local businesses grow. We are a "one stop shop" - the trusted partner that local businesses are looking for to build an effective marketing program and help them grow.
About the position:
Our number one goal is to facilitate a positive customer billing experience through effective management and resolution of National print and digital billing collection issues. As a National Collections Consultant, you will be responsible for collecting past due balances from Certified Marketing Representatives (CMR's) and other National Clients. This consists of collecting high dollar revenues from national agencies, creating payment arrangements, resolving delinquencies and ensuring all accounts are maintained in good standing. You will conduct proactive follow up with customers regarding nonpayment, underpayments or incorrect payments in a stratified manner. Each interaction will be recorded as collection activity and related notes will be entered in the collection system as directed.
The Right Skills:
- Demonstrates expertise in collections and negotiations practices and techniques
- Exhibits excellent professional interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commands a focus on relationship building with Customers
- Presents strong conflict resolution skills, displaying ability to maintain calm and professionalism in stressful situations
- In-depth understanding of cross-functional and business interactions
- Self-motivated, self-starting, self-confident
- Love of problem solving and analysis
- High sense of urgency and multi-tasking skills
- Desire for job joy with ability to have fun
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top