DexYP is dedicated to working with local businesses to provide marketing solutions that will help them win, keep and grow their business and be successful. We're looking for energetic team members that share our enthusiasm in helping our clients to the best of our ability, commanding a DONE³ attitude, and thriving in a culture that rewards hard work with equally hard play!
Oversee the performance of end-to-end cash functions ensuring Cash objectives/timelines are met; Drives problem resolution on critical cash issues; Prepares special reports/completes special projects; Train/coach and provide feedback in order to motivate staff and meet team objectives; Modifies workflows and distributes workloads as appropriate to ensure best use of resources. Partner with key finance vendors including lockbox, banks, and CC processor to troubleshoot issues, escalate ideas for improvement and streamline workflows where applicable. Work cross functionally to manage enterprise-impacting change, directly support SOX and internal audit controls, work directly with clients where needed to ensure premium client experience is facilitated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Problem Resolution- Handles problem resolution on escalations and questions from staff; 31K inquiries. Partners with external vendors to troubleshoot critical issues (lockbox, CC processor, banks, etc.)
- Monitor and Track Work- Monitors and tracks completion of all cash work to ensure objectives are met; $90M payments processed; 400K payments posted; 25K refunds processed; 15K returns/corrections; 10K chargebacks; 12K live checks; 12K pieces of correspondence - annually.
- Special Projects- Works on special projects and reports as needed or directed by Senior Manager – Cash & Collections. Support SOX and Internal Audit controls through various sampling and testing phases. Support reconciliation process where needed.
- Training and Coaching- Trains/coaches staff on work functions and policies; provides feedback that keeps staff motivated. Change advocate; support system or process transitions through training and coaching curriculums.
- Manage Team Workloads- Directs workflows, prioritizes and redistributes workload as needed to ensure Best Practices and use of resources. Ensure all work and projects are managed effectively within a given timeline.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- Effective communication skills required
- Team player with good interpersonal skills required
- Functional Microsoft Office skills required.
- Willingness to work flexibly and adapt to change required
- Detail oriented and organized – capable of multitasking preferred
- Results focused with a sense of urgency required
- Knowledge of finance/banking/electronic payments preferred
- Effective research and problem solving skills required
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of lockbox processing/banking procedures as well as electronic payment processing a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective leadership, coaching, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of accounts receivable systems a plus
- Ability to comprehend and learn new skills/systems quickly
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Cameron champions client goals and serves as a partner for every step of the business’ journey. He also helps adjust campaigns to meet smaller milestones based on campaign analytics.
Back to top