Campaign Mgr I-Silver
The Silver Campaign Manager is a client advocate providing a seamless client transition from the Media Consultant to the onboarding and fulfillment stages, and then continuing to build that trusted relationship in the post-fulfillment phase. The Campaign Manager will navigate the client through all fulfillment steps, engaging necessary resources to produce an end-state that demonstrates digital and product expertise for a wide range of products. Estimated ideal client case load is 600-1000 clients annually. Preferable career-pathing is Silver Campaign Manager to Gold Campaign Manager to Platinum Campaign Manager. Compensation may be partially driven by client satisfaction and retention metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Schedules and Conducts an onboarding Welcome Call with Client. Clearly and concisely establishes expectations for onboarding timeline based on products purchased and expectations set at time of sale. Build rapport and trust with the client.
Facilitates issue resolution on behalf of client with internal & external onboarding resources. Campaign Manager is the central point of authority for onboarding decisions allowing issues to be addressed in a timely manner. Campaign Manager has the ability to process payments, collect funds, make claim adjustments as deemed appropriate for the Silver level.
Completes pre-review of all live products in preparation for reviews with client every quarter, post-fulfillment (4 times per year). This responsibility requires full knowledge of client advertising program and understanding of results expected and achieved, and the ability to discuss increases, decreases, or changes to clients advertising program. Campaign Manager will have authority to escalate issues if program is not achieving expected results.
May schedule and facilitate Website Content Collection call for low end website product offering, and then utilizes the content gathered to enhance and build out any other products client has purchased to ensure consistency across advertising program. Campaign Manager has full understanding of products within the Silver product tier and exhibits product knowledge and digital expertise in order to build on client enthusiasm and confidence regarding purchase.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- High level of expertise in digital products and industry verticals
- 1+ years Internet Marketing preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to build rapport and trust over the phone and via other media (IM, Chat, JoinMe, etc..)
- Excellent digital product knowledge and industry knowledge including:
o Social Media/Facebook
o Yext Powerlistings
o Google Plus Pages
- Excellent computer/systems skills including working knowledge of:
o Salesforce/Service Cloud
o I3 Phone System
o Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including excellent grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and handle follow-up and tracking on a large client base
- Preferred but not required:
o SEM and SEO
Salary Grade C06
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Assistant Vice President, Sales Training & Recruiting
Grant helps Dex Media bring on best-in-class employees—and retain them—so clients benefit from top-notch service. To achieve that goal, he helps shape all training and recruiting programs.
Back to top